24.11.09

i guess its pretty much more about the rain

my god. i cant even remember when the last time i update this 54f blog. sorry guys, have been too busy for the past couple of month. too many things came up, aspuri night preparation, basketball practice, final exam and not to mention my always-gloomy-moody-feeling that appear out of sudden. i always feel empty and sad at night. and when the rain is falling, i would feel very glad cause the rain was like some kind of gift from god to me that can make me feel calm and comfortable. the rain was like sent to me to accompany me and the rain falling was like the tears dropping from my eyes. even when my eyes cant supply anymore tears, the rain will fall for me to share the feels that i felt. haih. i love rain. so much. that's why, everytime i feel empty or sad or gloomy or moody, i always pray for rain to fall. sometimes it gives me courage to stay strong and keep holding on.



hujan
sahabatku
juga penemanku
turunlah
tatkala duka mendatang
turunlah dengan lebat
hilangkan rasa hiba ini
ku tahu engkau memahami
aku terasa sepi dan kosong
lepaskan air takungan mu
biarkan ia berderai jatuh
bagai gugurnya perasaan sedih itu
biarkan ia membasahi bumi
agar hatiku kembali tenang
walau untuk seketika sekalipun
kerna ku tahu
perasaan sedih itu
akan kembali semula
menyelimuti diriku ini



maaf kerana bernada sedih,
nadiahbs

No comments: